Have you been wondering what a smart home is? Without going into the technicalities, the answer is just one sentence – it is a building equipped with various sensors that can interact with the building’s engineering systems, to provide the maximum comfort and safety to residents. There are many examples:
– External light and humidity sensors can be added to operate the window, heating and sunlight control systems;
– A motion sensor can be used to turn the lights on and off, enabling you to reduce your energy bills;
– Amazon Alexa, Google Home or any other voice control system can be added to control the building with your voice: Alexa, turn on the lights!
– You can set various combinations, so if you return home when it is dark outside, the entrance lights will turn on, the blinds will go down and music will turn on in your living room;
– If you are away and someone comes to your door, you can receive a message on your phone and talk to your guest in a video call.
Once pressing a specially programmed phone button, you are able to report the imminent danger in the house. After receiving a call, we immediately send the armed Rapid Response Team.More
We install various levels of electronic security, intrusion, fire, and video camera surveillance systems and provide maintenance and advice.More
We provide security guard and patrol services and ensure personal security to keep your family safe and secure. We offer physical protection of individuals, property, territories, or eventsMore
Our patrol crews drive around and check the objects at regular intervals.More
A panic button is a great option for emergencies that could happen when you are present and an extremely rapid response. By pressing the button installed in your premises, the information is instantly transmitted to the Central Surveillance Panel (CSP) and the armed Rapid Response Team is immediately sent at any time of the day.More
We perform routine patrols in the neighborhood and offer a variety of home protection solutions.More
We offer temporary security system for your home, which we monitor and respond to security alarm.More
The safety deposit boxes for rent are located in one of the most modern vault facilities in the Baltic States, which is protected 24/7 using advanced technical solutions.More
In what cases home security systems are needed Your apartment, house, homestead or ongoing construction is one of the largest tangible assets that require reliable protection. Even objects left unattended for a short time become an easy target for malicious people or natural disasters. When hosts go to work, go shopping or leave for vacation, various […]More