Leaders in the Baltic States
We continuously invest in the quality of cash-in-transit services and aim to become a leader in this field in the Baltic States. Cash-and-valuables-in-transit is carried out by new special purpose armored vehicles and by bringing in mandatory security measures, such as cash-in-transit bags, seals, waybills, and other necessary documentation. All our employees are highly qualified and well-trained. All services related to cash management and custody operations are covered in accordance with CIT requirements with Lloyd’s.
We use Navision SQL tool that is specifically adjusted for cash-in-transit procedures, while data provision and processing procedures are adapted according to the bank’s and the client’s needs. IT systems used for cash-in-transit services meet all requirements of the banks and their clients.
Cash management and custody operations:
- Shipping of valuables and currency to/from 50 countries around the world (under a cooperation agreement with BRINKS).
- The bank’s cash management, custody, and transportation to/from the Central Bank.
- The bank’s cash collection from the bank’s divisions and clients.
- Supply to the bank’s divisions and clients with cash.
- The bank’s cash (currency) airport transfer.
- Cash transportation services.
- ATM cash collection.
- ATM cash loading.